The Illinois Institute of Art, Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Multimedia and Web Design Sept 03
Robert Morris College, Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Business Degree in Business Administration Feb 98
- GPA 3.75
- Summa Cum Laude
- Richard S. Lopota Academic Scholarship Award
Slack Barshinger & Partners, Chicago, IL
Developer March 06 - Aug 07
- Provided solutions and feedback to the creative department during conceptual phases of all interactive projects.
- Ensured the integrity of creative and strategic vision of integrated campaigns throughout the development process.
- Collaborated with designers to ensure that usability and information architecture informed all interface designs.
Assistant Developer Mar 05 - Feb 06
- Facilitate new initiatives for the company’s internal website.
- Participate in marketing projects including banner ad and microsite creation.
Merchandise Mart Properties, Inc, Chicago, IL
Web/Graphic Design Intern July 03 - Sep 03
- Performed regular maintenance, corrections and updates on trade show sites.
- Created and produced graphics that were optimized for the web.
- Completed cross browser/platform testing.
Insight 360 Degrees, Chicago, IL
Tech Support Intern Feb 03 - Apr 03
- Provided technical support to clients including e-mail setup, custom database use and custom software training.
- Resolved web, domain, and hosting issues for clients.
- Maintained, updated, and troubleshot websites utilizing custom software.
UBS Warburg, Chicago, IL
Emerging Markets Temp Sept 00 - Mar 02
Lee Hecht Harrison, Chicago, IL
Marketing Coordinator Oct 99 - Feb 00
Administrative Assistant Sept 98 - Sept 99
- Adobe: After Effects, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Illustrator, ImageReady, Photoshop, Premiere
- Microsoft: Office 97/00, Windows XP
- Other: Mac OS X, ExactTarget
- Flash: ActionScript
- Type 70wpm
- Fluent in Spanish
- Knowledge of: Microsoft SharePoint, AJAX, ASP, PHP, SEO, XML, and SQL
back to top